“The medicine of the future will be music and sound.” – Edgar Cayce
Sound is probably one of the most intriguing things on earth. Its sheer variety, whether in the way it’s produced, or the way it can be enjoyed, often leaves us wanting more. For the best listening experience, be it the music you love, the movies you watch, and even while immersing yourself in mindful meditation, the right pair of earphones can improve sound quality. In your personal bubble of privacy, all you hear is the sound you’re meant to hear, without causing any distractions to the people around you.
Engineered to deliver pure, accurate sound anywhere, KEF Mu3 Noise Cancelling True Wireless Earphones are designed in collaboration with visionary designer Ross Lovegrove. An award-winning artist, Lovegrove’s designs posssess a trinity between technology, material science and intelligent organic form, creating a unique aesthetic expression for the world of today.
Sound by KEF. Design by Ross Lovegrove.
This is Lovegrove’s third collaboration with KEF, following HiFi speakers Muon and Muo. In this new chapter of sound and design, Mu3 defines technology as art, complementing KEF’s obsession with sound. As a proud pioneer of excellence in sound since 1961, KEF continues to create award-winning products that fill rooms with music in its purest, most beautiful state.
Enjoy your favourite sounds, the way they are meant to be heard.
Close your eyes and be transported – each of the Mu3 earphones contain a full-range driver, expertly tuned by the same engineers behind KEF’s iconic loudspeakers. With its Active Noise Cancellation feature, you can effortlessly eliminate external noise without affecting the details that bring your favourite tunes to life. And yet, at the touch of a button, the Mu3’s Ambient Mode disengages noise cancellation, providing instant clarity with your surroundings.
Comfort, Ease & Elegance with Mu3
Stay entertained for up to 24 hours, with 9 hours on-board battery life, plus up to 15 hours with the charging case. The fast charge technology delivers a full hours of use from a 5-minute charge.
Enjoy seamless connectivity with Bluetooth 5.0 – both earphones receive signals simultaneously and are highly stable with iOS and Android devices.
Get the most comfortable fit with four ear tip sizes, designed to stay in place while providing stellar noise isolation.
Maintain effortless, instant control through the responsive user inferface, with a multi-function button for music playback, volume and calls.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the Sound of Life X KEF contest, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions:
- 1. This contest is run by Sound of Life in collaboration with KEF.
- 2. The contest is free to enter, and is open to entrants worldwide aged 18 and above (excluding Sound of Life and KEF employees and their immediate family members).
- 3. Contest ends 10 October 2021. Any entries submitted on or after 11 October 2021 will not be accepted.
- 4. Only one (1) entry per individual is permitted.
- 5. The prize of the contest is one pair of KEF Mu3 Noise Cancelling True Wireless Earphones.
- 6. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- 7. The entry that fulfills all mandatory requirements, together with the most interesting answer, will be selected as the winner.
- 8. In the case of any dispute, Sound of Life reserves the right to make the final decisions.
- 9. The contest winner will be notified on 19th October 2021 via the email address provided during contest entry.
- 10. Attempts to contact the winner by email will be made twice, failing any response after 14 days of the second email, Sound of Life reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- 12. Acceptance of any prizes shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use by Sound of Life of the winner's name, image, voice, likeness and/or the fact that the winner won the prizes for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- 13. Sound of Life reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and answers of participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate.
- 15. Sound of Life reserves the right to cancel or amend any and/or all terms of the contest without prior notice.